The Ontario Fury, Driven by Mark Christopher Chevrolet, is a charter member of the Major Arena Soccer League. The Fury will once again play 20 regular season games — 10 home and 10 away. The full schedule will be announced in September. The team looks to improve on and off the field this offseason and is excited about their upcoming season at Citizens Business Bank Arena this fall. Group tickets and Season ticket packages, starting as low as $90 per seat, are now on sale through the Fury’s offices.
HOST A GROUP NIGHT WITH THE FURY
Looking to celebrate a fun night out for your youth sports team, school clubs, or company outing? The Ontario Fury offer discounted tickets for groups and we only require a minimum of 10 tickets! Nights out with your group can be enhanced by adding on a variety of Fury Fan Experiences.
Community-minded businesses and organizations can also purchase blocks of tickets at a group rate and donate them to organizations who could bring groups of children and families to the game, such as the Ronald McDonald House, Boys and Girls Clubs, etc.
- Group will receive a shout out on our jumbotron
- Enjoy discounts on ticket prices
- Group sales consultant dedicated to planning your outing
- Have the opportunity to partake in our Fury Fan Experiences!
SEASON TICKET BENEFITS
- Same Great Seats All Season Long!
- Free Parking!!!
- Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Events!
- Season Ticket Holder Gift! *(One gift per every two seats purchased)
- Season Ticket Holder ID Card!
- Discounts on Merchandise, Youth Soccer & Dance Camps, and Single Game Tickets!
For more information, fill out our ticket information request form here: http://www.ontariofury.com/ticket-information/
## PASSION – POWER – FURY ##
The ONTARIO FURY, DRIVEN BY MARK CHRISTOPHER CHEVROLET, are the Inland Empire’s newest professional sports franchise, bringing the fast-paced, high-speed action of indoor soccer to the Citizens Business Bank Arena. The team, which is part of the Major Arena Soccer League, is committed to advancing soccer at every level across Inland Southern California. Visit www.ontariofury.com for information.