We are honored to be a part of graduation and commencement ceremonies for our local universities, colleges and high schools. This page contains all the necessary information regarding upcoming ceremonies.
- In general doors open one (1) hour prior to the time listed for each ceremony.
- For ticket information please ask the graduating student for details about obtaining tickets as each school is unique.
- There may be a parking fee, not to exceed $10, at Citizens Business Bank Arena, each school is unique. Please click here for more directions and more information about parking. Parking lots open 1 hour prior to door time.
- Cameras are allowed with some restrictions, click here for more information.
GIFTS & NOISEMAKERS
- Balloons, wrapped gifts and noisemakers or airhorns are NOT allowed inside the arena.
- Flowers will be available for purchase on site and are available for pre-order through Commencement Flowers.
- Citizens Business Bank Arena does not allow any outside food or beverage to be brought into the venue. We will have food and beverage available for purchase and there are drinking fountains on the main concourse.
- All seating is available on first come first serve basis. Reserving or saving seats is not allowed. Please visit guest services in section 112 of the Main Concourse if you need assistance with locating ADA Seating.
- All guests will be guided thru our normal security procedures, including metal detectors and bag inspections. For more information click here.
STROLLER / CARRIER CHECK
- All strollers/carriers that enter the Arena must be checked in at Guest Services. A $5 per item fee will be enforced to check Strollers/Carriers.
NO VENDING / NO SOLICITING
Unauthorized vending or soliciting on Citizens Business Bank Arena property is prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted. (Ontario Municipal Code Sec4-1504)
Vending in the public right of-way is prohibited. All business activities require a business license and must be conducted inside an enclosed structure unless pre-approved by the City of Ontario. Violators will be prosecuted. (Ontario Municipal Code Sec.3-1.105)
We understand these ceremonies bring families and loved ones together in celebration of these milestone in any graduates' life.
We offer local resources to accommodate out-of-towners because in Ontario, our city is your hometown!
Below are some helpful links to make your experience here a memorable one: