Code Of Conduct
All guests attending arena events are expected to comply with the following Citizens Business Bank Arena – Fan Code of Conduct. We are committed to provide a safe, comfortable and family atmosphere in the arena. Our staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where:
- Guests shall be respectful to all other guests, fans, participants, event officials, entertainers, athletes, arena staff and arena property.
- Guests shall not willfully and maliciously disturb a guest/employee and shall not interfere in other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Guests will show their ticket when requested and sit only in their ticketed seat.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests shall smoke only in designated external areas.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, wearing obscene or indecent clothing, throwing projectiles of any kind and possessing prohibited items.
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- Guests shall never enter the playing or performance area, or interfere with the progression of the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of venue staff.
- Guests are responsible for their own good time by immediately reporting inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher or building liaison.
- Any other conduct deemed by the venue to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety or persons or property will be handled by arena staff in its sole discretion
For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. All entry constitutes consent to search. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the guest may be ejected from the facility. The following items are not permitted:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items
- Backpacks / Knapsacks
- Bags or Purses (size limit of 14” x 14” x 6”)
- Containers of any kind including - Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags and Purses
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Professional Photography Equipment, Tripods, Monopods and Selfie Sticks
- Poles/Sticks to Display Flags, Banners, etc.
- Signs, flags, banners and posters larger than 11”x 17”
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Sticks, Bats, Poles or Clubs
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Video and Audio Recording Devices
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
Any Other Item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion. This list is subject to change at any time by management. Thank you for your cooperation
Alcohol Beverage Policy
No alcohol or any illegal substances may be brought in the venue. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased by persons 21 years of age or older with legal identification. Sales terminate at any time at the sole discretion of management.
For additional information, please see the A to Z Guide